Bring your brand to the most awaited venture
in Porto Alegre history
You can already reserve your space in one of the most anticipated ventures in Brazil. Cais Mauá began the leasing of shops in the complex of 11 restored historical warehouses that will be opened to the public. There are over 50 available spaces for different types of businesses, with a mix focused on design, decoration, dinning, and convenience and service shops.
The make-up of the mix was the result of market research done by Lumine, a company specializing in shopping center planning and management, which identified the demands and opportunities in downtown Porto Alegre – a city with a population of about 1.5 million. The revitalized wharf is an old dream of Porto Alegre that the population has been awaiting for over 20 years. Bring your business to a place that, before it is reborn, already lives in the hearts of the locals.
Phone (51) 3072.1050 – Extension 4010
- Scarcity in the design and decor sector of Porto Alegre
- Shopping Mall sector specializes in growth: 30% in 2 years
- More than 50 operations available in the first phase
- 10.8 thousand square meters of gross area for lease during the first phase
- Surrounding area with 12 cities and a population of 3.4 million